The Triumph of Failure :: And the Defeat of Success. Opportunity for you to step out of your comfort zone and explore new horizons.
Deep Insight into Virtual Organizations. Opportunity to gain a deep insight into the world of virtual organizations we call “The New Virtual Organization World.”
Significant Collaboration. Opportunity for extensive interaction with your Guardian, the founder of the virtual organization management discipline :: and colleagues from industry, academia and government around the globe.
A Set of Fresh Eyes. Opportunity to look at current and planned investments in human resources and technologies as well as future R&D efforts with a set of fresh eyes. Now that you’ve gotten a glimpse of (as well as experienced) the future, “Should You Follow the Herd or Prepare for the Future?”
A Career Game Changer. You’ll now know what you need to do from a personal, family and career standpoint in order to prepare for the future and welcome it with open arms.
Become a VOMI Executive-In-Residence
For Corporate and Government-Sponsored Applicants
- Individuals are not allowed to apply. You must be an Authorized Official of an organization applying for yourself or a staff member.
- Submit Program Application
- If approved, you will receive detailed instructions on how to proceed.
VOMI Executive-In-Residence Program Fees
For Corporate and Government-Sponsored Program Participants:
- 30-Day Program :: USD $15,000
- 90-Day Program :: USD $45,000
- 180-Day Program :: USD $90,000
- 1-Year Program :: USD $150,000
Crypto Currency Payment Information:
- Effective July 1, 2018 we now accept ALL cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Cardano, Litecoin, Stellar, IOTA, NEO, etc.) as well as ALL other digital currencies such as CloudCoin etc. :: subject, of course, to our review and approval.
- These crypto and other digital currencies are not required to be listed on any existing cryptocurrency exchange.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies can be used as payment for one membership.
- A combination of USD and cryptocurrencies can also be used for payment of one membership.
- Additional information will be provided upon membership approval.