VOMI Executive-in-residence agreement
Revision Date: March 19, 2023
- VOMI EXECUTIVE-IN-RESIDENCE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT. As a condition of participation in the VOMI Executive-In-Residence Program (“EIR Program”), the organization placing this order (“Sponsoring Organization”) on behalf of their representative participant (“Executive-In-Residence”) and VOMI Executive-In-Residence (“VOMI EIR”), hereinafter referred to as (“The Parties”) formally enter into this agreement (“The Agreement”) in accordance with the following terms and conditions: The Parties agree that all current and future content of the VOMI EIR website, including all embedded links to both internal and external content and sources, have been used, and will continue to be used, as the sole basis for entering into this Agreement and for the Sponsoring Organization to become a member of the EIR Program. Furthermore, the Sponsoring Organization agrees that the addition of any new content unacceptable to the Sponsoring Organization shall never be considered as the basis for requesting a cancellation of the Sponsoring Organization’s membership prior to the end of the term of the EIR Program and to request any sort of refund – be it a pro-rata or full refund.
- TERM OF AGREEMENT. The term of the EIR Program is for the period selected on the Executive-In-Residence application form from the time of receipt of full payment of the EIR Program fee. Membership applies to the specific Executive-In-Residence representing the Sponsoring Organization. In the event that the Executive-In-Residence terminates his employment or tenure, or is no longer, at said organization, such Executive-In-Residence’s membership in the EIR Program will automatically terminate, and the Executive-In-Residence’s replacement will automatically fulfill the remaining term of the former Executive-In-Residence. To effect such change, the Sponsoring Organization will duly notify VOMI EIR by submitting a petition to the founder of the VOMI Executive-In-Residence Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION. In addition to the US dollar, VOMI EIR accepts any of the following currencies or commodities: Russian ruble (₽) ::: Chinese yuan (CN¥) ::: Japanese yen (JP¥) ::: Swiss franc (CHF) ::: South African rand (ZAR) ::: European Euro (€) ::: Pound sterling (£) ::: Singapore dollar (S$) ::: Kuwaiti dinar (KD) ::: Cayman Islands dollar (KYD) ::: Haitian gourde (G) ::: Mexican peso (Mex$) ::: Gold ::: Silver ::: Platinum ::: Palladium ::: Diamond. (VOMI EIR may also consider other currencies and payment methods in the near or distant future.) For details, review the following article: Widening the Scope of Human Evolution Opportunities for Mankind
- REFUND POLICY. Once payment for the membership has been duly authorized by an authorized official of, AND PAID by, said Sponsoring Organization, then NO REFUND shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. In addition, in the event that a Sponsoring Organization terminates their membership prior to the end of the term of their membership, NO PRO-RATA REFUND of the membership fee shall be made.
- OFFICIAL VENUE. The official and proper jurisdiction for all disputes regarding this Agreement shall be in the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This Agreement shall be governed by California law without reference to its conflicts of law principles.
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP. By submitting the application, the applicant or other duly authorized official hereby agrees to and binds their Sponsoring Organization to the terms of this membership.